St Anthony Church
A cityscape of Funchal, Madeira, centred on Saint Anthony Church which was built in 1789, where a chapel from the 16th century was built with Saint Anthony as its patron. This Rococo-style church is flanked by two tall bell towers completed in 1883. Between 1922 and 1928 it underwent several renovations, including the placement of a large clock in one of the two church towers.
Image dimensions: 6000 x 4000 pixels