The Church of St Martin
The Church of St Martin (Igreja de São Martinho) is the main church in the Parish of São Martinho, Funchal, Madeira. Dedicated to St. Martin of Tours. Although construction of this beautiful church began in the 18th century, it took over 150 years to complete the work and its size had to be adjusted to accommodate the growing population of Funchal. It was finally inaugurated in 1918.
Image dimensions: 6000 x 4000 pixels